Thursday, January 06, 2005
Due Date Update
You should be done with 5 posts for The Witch of Blackbird Pond. I'll be checking your posts in the next couple days. Also, you should have taken the AR test on The Witch of Blackbird Pond. I'll ccheck with Mr. Hansen to see if everyone has done that. The next book to begin posting on is The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
Question: Do we need to meet again as a group to discuss some things or do you feel like you have it under control?
Comments:
<< Home
I'm under control, but i don't know about other pepzies. Maybe you should only call down and meet with the people that have less than 5 post on the WOBP??? Just a thought because I've had to miss Science a lot (once on a test day), and it was difficult to get back on track. I think it would be easier that way too (less people).
Post a Comment
<< Home

