Sunday, January 30, 2005
Where Are We?
I've read through your essays and they are very good. This post is to update everyone on where they should be right now.
Everyone should be done with The Witch of Blackbird Pond. This means that everyone should have 5 posts, should have posted 5 times on other's blogs, and should have taken the AR test. If you haven't done this yet, you are way behind.
Everyone should be done with their 1st semester essay. You should have given this to me on Thursday and posted your essay to your blog. If you haven't done either of those things, you are a little behind.
Lastly, this is the updated upcoming schedule. I've made some changes to blogging due dates because I've noticed that many of you haven't posted about Tom Sawyer yet, so I'm giving you an extra week and taking a week away from another book's time. This won't happen again. You need to keep up with the due dates and be posting regularly during that time. As you can see, everyone should be well into The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.
Blogging Dates:
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer, January 1 to February 18
Shane, February 19 to March 25
Call of the Wild, March 26 to April 29
The Diary of Miss Jane Pittman, April 30 to June 3
If you have any questions or comments, see me or post a comment here.
Comments:
<< Home
You aren't required to post a comment to other's essays, but you can if you'd like, if you read something you want to post a comment about.
Umm, yeah, March 25th, you've got some time to wait for that birthday, Hana. As for your essays, I wanted to get them back to everyone this week but I'm also working on the recognition assembly for next Friday, and 9th grade Breakout is nearing chaos-time (they have a big due date on Wednesday), so the essays will get back to you next week, and we also should be meeting next week (so I can make fun of Jacque for being a slacker, for one thing).
Hey Hana did you know your b-day is the same as Brenna's? And 3 days after mine, and 3 days after Austin's, and 4 days after Lindsey's?
Weird eh?
Post a Comment
Weird eh?
<< Home

