Monday, February 28, 2005
Welcome Back!
Welcome back from Mid-Winter Break everyone! I hope you enjoyed the beautiful weather last eweek. Of course, now that school starts, it's raining again.
Anyway, here's the update for Tom Sawyer, which EVERYONE should be done with by now. If you see your name below, that's not a good thing. If you don't see your name below, nice job!
Caitlin--needs 2 more entries and take the AR test
Andrew--needs all 5 entries and take the AR test
Taylor--needs 2 more entries and take the AR test
Trevor--needs all 5 entries and take the AR test
Chris--needs all 5 entries and take the AR test
Jacque--needs all 5 entries and take the AR test
Joe--needs 3 more entries and take the AR test
Hana--needs to take the AR test
Alan--needs to take the AR test
Calvin--needs 3 more entries and take the AR test
Katie--needs 2 more entries
Lea--needs 2 more entries
So, some of you have work to do. If your name is on that list, let's get a move on! If you haven't even posted a single blog about Tom Sawyer, you're skating on thin ice.
Final 3 books:
Shane, February 28 to March 25
Call of the Wild, March 26 to April 29
The Diary of Miss Jane Pittman, April 30 to June 3
Comments:
<< Home
Taylor, thanks for the question. Even though you don't get a grade, you do get an acknowledgement that you completed the honors program for 8th grade. I have to meet with Mr. Anderson and the 8th grade English teachers and, if students continue to stay behind in their blogging, I will recommend they not be in the honors program any longer. So, yes, students can be kicked out.
HAH! I'm NOT on the list! So you can't say I don't do my work on time anymore Mueller! :P You CAN say I'm very good at precrastinating though... ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home

